Making Apple ID Registration without Credit Card
An Apple ID is your user id for everything you want to do on your Apple device: buy app from Apple Store, shop from online Apple store, enable iCloud on your device, get access to Apple support etc.
To create an Apple ID requires payment method through credit/debit card. You can create an Apple ID without specifying any payment method.
How to set up Apple ID without Credit Card
If you want to set up your Apple ID without any payment options, you can do it via iTunes. Here are the steps on how to create Apple ID using iTunes:
- Go to iTunes Store. Make sure that you are in the iTunes store of your resident country. To set your resident country, click on flag displayed in lower right corner of the window and update it to your resident country.
- Click on the three dots displayed in upper left corner of the screen. Then select any free app, movies or TV shows. Click on the ‘Get’ button displayed next to it.
- You will be asked to sign in with an Apple ID.
- Click on ‘Create New Apple ID’ button.
- Welcome page will be displayed. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- A new screen with agreement policy will be displayed. Check the box displayed at the bottom to agree and then click on ‘Agree’ button.
- A form will be displayed to create an Apple ID. Enter necessary information and create password following given instructions. Set up security questions. Then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- You will be asked to enter payment method and billing address. Select None in payment method. Enter billing address. Then click on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- Set up your ID.
Your Apple ID is created without credit card. You will be asked to verify your Apple ID. You will receive an email for that. Verify it following given instructions. Now you can use your Apple ID, you can use it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.