How to Check Messages on Craigslist?
How to Check Messages on Craigslist?: If you have questions like, how do I access my Craigslist messages? Then let’s check inbox link on Craigslist. It is an American website devoted to classified advertisement. It provides location-wise classifieds and forums for jobs and advertisements in several well-defined classifieds.
Messages on Craigslist
You can find two types of messages on Craigslist: private messages to you and your posted ads. Private messages are the messages sent by others to you in response to your posting on Craigslist.
How to Check Private Messages on Craigslist
You only can see and access these messages. Here given are the steps on how to access this message:
- Go to www.craigslist.org
- Click on the link ‘my account displayed in the left pan of the home page.
- Enter your username and password in the login window. Then click ‘Login’ button.
- Click the link ‘Inbox’.
- A list of messages will be displayed. Click on a message to read it. If you want to reply to the message, click the ‘Reply’ button; type your reply, and then click the ‘Send’ button.
You also can access Craigslist messages through your email inbox also. When you post on Craigslist, it sends you an email at your registered email id to confirm, edit or delete your posting.
If you don’t find an email in your mailbox, you can your spam folder as sometimes Craigslist emails are flagged as spam by email providers. If you reply from your email inbox, then the recipient will see your email address too, which is not the case with replying through Craigslist’s private message inbox. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- where is my craigslist inbox
- how to check craigslist messages
- craigslist inbox