SoonerCare Provider Portal Login
The SoonerCare Provider Portal Login is an online system that provides an easy way for providers to access information about their patients.
Provider organizations can use the portal to log in and view patient eligibility, claims, authorizations, and more. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is SoonerCare?
SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid) is a Medicaid program jointly funded by the federal and state government. This program helps pay some or all medical bills for many people who can’t afford them.
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) is the state agency that administers the program and determines financial eligibility for the program.
Where To Sign Up For Soonercare
If you are willing to apply on SoonCare you must follow this and Apply at MySoonerCare.org.
In the event of SoonerCare now, update the children s application with details about Adults. This will check if you qualify for Expansion Adult Coverage.
- Go to check out MySoonerCare.org to locate a blue circle titled Log In Now. Enter User ID and Username or use the Forgot User ID Password link.
- To find the User ID and/or to find out the password, call 1-800-987-7767.
My Soonercare Sign In
For NEW applications for Adults or Children, the website will ask for information about one Adult, then send an email with a Registration Code to continue the application.
- Go to MySoonerCare.org and look for “Login Now.”
- On the “Log in or Create Account” screen, click “Create a New Account.”
- When creating a SoonerCare Account, you’ll use an email address and create a User ID and Password. Write these down, so you can get copies of your card and make future updates quickly.
- Read the “Rights and Responsibilities” and select “I agree.”
- Now You are Sig In with SoonerCare’s Official website
How Long Does It Take To Get Approved For Soonercare
The Official Health Coverage Assistance Program (OHCA) must fulfill the enrollment process within four (4) weeks from the receipt of a completed enrollment application, including all required documents.
SoonerCare Eligibility Guidelines
Below are your options if you meet the citizenship and income guidelines and are in one of the following categories, you can apply for Soonercare on this website:
- Children (newborn up to 19 years of age)
- Pregnant women (women of childbearing age)
- Low-income non-disabled adults with children (under age 19)
- Individuals seeking family planning services (19 years of age and older)
- Individuals seeking behavioral health services (no age limit)
- Adults, not eligible for Medicare, aged 19-64
- Individuals who are employed by a company enrolled in Insure Oklahoma
You can apply online. Prepare for Application then continue to the Online Application.
You can use a form to apply for SoonerCare health insurance for yourself and everyone in your immediate family who lives with you.
You may download the English or Spanish application, fill it out and mail it in. If you need help filling out the form, call the SoonerCare Helpline at 1-800-987-7767.
If you meet the citizenship and income guidelines and are in one of the following categories you can apply for SoonerCare with DHS.
- Age 65 or over
- Blind (any age)
- Disabled adults
- Disabled children who do not qualify for Social Security Income because of their parent’s income and/or resources (TEFRA)
- Individuals who reside in nursing homes, yet qualify for SoonerCare
- Individuals with Medicare coverage that need assistance to pay premiums, coinsurance, and/or deductibles
- Home and community-based waiver populations.
- Children in the custody of DHS
- Individuals who receive treatment for Tuberculosis (TB). Benefits through SoonerCare are limited to TB drugs and TB clinic visits and only if the individual has active TB. These benefits are for a limited amount of time only.
You may apply at your local county DHS office or download the PS-1 – Request for Services application from the DHS website.
The DHS workers will assist you in gathering the needed information such as your income, assets, family size, and, if available, recent medical information.
Why Is The Application So Long? What does it ask about?
- The application form tries to match your information electronically so that you don’t have to send in an ID or paystubs.
- The application needs information about each person in your household, so it may ask the same questions about each person.
- You can always re-do the application with different info, and you can re-apply at any time.
- For more help or to do the application by phone, call 1-800-987-7767.
- For many people, SoonerCare eligibility is based on income limits for your household size.
- This application form first asks about people in your household, then about income from all sources to find the income limit for your household size.
In conclusion, the SoonerCare provider portal is a great resource for providers. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information.
Providers can log in and view their account information, find contact information, and view provider resources.
The Soonercare provider portal is a great way for providers to stay informed about their patients and the services they provide. Read more articles on rozyjos.