My Points Bonus Mail: mypoints.com Reviews
My Points Bonus Mail: You must have surely heard about MyPoints, but may not know what it is exactly. You may wish to know about it and here we have a few details about the same. Here we will discuss on Mypoints member rewards program reviews and how to get free gift cards.
Let us have a look on What is actually MyPoints
To simplify it, MyPoints is a reward program. This program gives you points for reading e-mails, shopping, taking surveys, and finishing a variety of activities. When you successfully get enough points you can redeem them for a gift card of your choice out of 75 different merchants.
How to get Started:
If you wish to join MyPoints, simply visit MyPoints.com and complete the registration by following the instructions. The procedure is simple and free of cost.
How to earn Points:
There are many ways to earn points on MyPoints. You will get instant 60 points by just completing your profile. Then explore the entire site and look for offers that attract you and start earning points.
Some Ways to Earn Points are as follows:
- Agree to receive BonusMail emails from MyPoints. You will get promotional offers from their advertisers. If you click on the link in the mail, you get five points. You can earn even more points if you take advantage of the offers given.
- If you are placing an order online, do check whether the merchant is a member of MyPoints. If yes, go to the merchant’s website from MyPoints. You will earn points by doing so.
- You will be sent surveys in your email. Complete the survey. If you don’t qualify for the survey you will still receive 10 points and if you do, you receive 50 points.
- There are coupons on the website. Print them. You will earn 10 points on redeeming the coupon and if you redeem 10 or more than 10 coupons in a month, then you get 25 points.
- You can also download the MyPoints search toolbar. Whenever you do a web search using this toolbar, you will earn points.
- You can refer a friend and if they join you get 25 ponits. In addition, you also earn 10% bonus points on all points that they earn.
- If you want to speed up your points then look for double points a day, instant win games, and various other promotions.
How to Redeem your Points:
There are many cards option and you have to choose among them. You can redeem your points with any gift card from the option. The procedure for the same is as follows:
On the top of the screen, there is a “rewards” tab. Click on it to see a list of gift cards that are available. You will see $10, $25, $50, and $100 cards on the list. So you can choose whether you want to save your points to get a bigger card or a smaller one, the choice is yours. Once you choose the card, fill in the shipping details and be ready to receive your gift card in two to six weeks.
Use your Points Wisely:
At one store a $10 gift card will go for 1,500 points while in another store it may go for 1,400 points. So look for the deal which is beneficial to you to get maximum benefits out of your earnings. Also, some card amounts have better deals than others from the same merchant. So look for right deal here too. For instance, $25 card may require fewer points per dollar than $10 CVS card.
Pitfalls of MyPoints:
MyPoints is a good program but still, you need to be careful. If you agree to receive Bonus emails in your mail, make it a habit to scroll down the mail and look for the unsubscribe option from advertisers. If you find the option, use it. This will help you to not have any junk mail in your inbox. Also avoid surveys that are posted directly on the website. This type of survey is aimed to sell products and services.
Save money by using MyPoints:
MyPoints offers a variety of gift cards to redeem your points. This is a good deal but you can make it even better. You can use your MyPoints earnings to get gift cards that you can give as gifts to others. You can get gas cards, hotel cards, and restaurant cards that you can use on your next vacation. You can even use your earnings to fund planned purchases and to cover daily expenses like gas and more.
So what do you think about MyPoints? Are you ready to register? What will you use your earnings for? Sit back and think. You can give it a try if you want. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- mypoints reviews
- mypoints toolbar
- My Points Bonus Mail