Netflix Buffering Problems
• Internet connection is must for any device to stream videos from Netflix as without constant connection of internet it is not possible to access Netflix account and stream videos from Netflix so it is advisable to have internet connection which has speed of 1.5 MBps.
• It is Advisable to use Ethernet cable rather than Wi-FI. Ethernet cable will give good internet speed as compare to Wi-Fi.
• If you are using Wi-Fi then it is advisable to keep your router near to the device as when WI-FI is far from the device it may possible that the internet connection loose it speed and you have to face problem while watching movie via Netflix.
• If your computer is running bandwidth-intensive processes such as streaming other video, downloading large files then it may possible that you face with buffering problems.
• Internet connection speed should be constant rather than getting fluctuation as it may result into Buffering problems.
Way to Reduce Buffering for Streamed Netflix Content• Remove the broadband modem and router from their AC power outlet for some time.
• Now reconnect the modem and router to AC power outlet and wait till the internet connection get stable.
• Open the web browser such as Google Chrome or Internet explorer as per your convenience to check whether your internet connection is working or not.
• Once you get confirmation about the speed of Internet than close all the programs which need Internet connection so that Internet connection support completely to Netflix. So that streaming of videos from Netflix become easy and fast.
• Now open the web page where there is your favorite movie and start the Netflix video and pause the video for two minute so that in the mean time Netflix will load the next five minutes videos.
• Netflix buffering problems
• Reduce buffering for streamed content
• Buffering problem with wii
• Netflix buffering error 8306