UnionPlusCard Credit Card Login: www.unionpluscard.com
UnionPlusCard Credit Card Login: The Union Plus Credit card issued by Capital One Bank is designed exclusively for Union members and their families. If you are a user of them then can access UnionPlusCard login to manage your credit card account online.
The card is not just another one offering regular cash back on purchases, but has a loads of significant benefits specially designed to meet the needs of the union members at the time of hardships and some essential daily expenses at affordable rates.
Herein is an overview of the Union Plus card member benefits to provide an estimation of what to expect as a cardholder.
Enjoy Great Money Saver Discounts
Using the Union Plus card, the union members can avail of discounts when shopping for qualified items like gifts, flowers, restaurant bills, car rentals, motor clubs, etc. The cardholders can also buy movie tickets at a reduced rate. The union members who own a car can avail products and services at special rates from Goodyear tires.
Get Discounts on AT&T Wireless Internet
AT&T offers qualified wireless internet plans to the AFL-CIO union plus members at discount rates. When you pay with the Union Plus credit card, AT&T allows a 15% discount on monthly bills and 20% off on selected accessories. The customers switching to the plans can also get a waiver on installation charges and new devices.
Strike Assistance Grant
If you have spent over 3 months as the Union Plus cardholder, it is possible to get a $300 grant on Union sanctioned strike. To avail of this grant, you must be a qualified cardholder.
Job Loss Grant
The Cardholders get a grant of $300 for job loss if they meet the necessary requirements stated as follows:
- The grant is available to Teamster Privilege credit cardholders and Union Plus Credit cardholders who maintain a good credit score.
- The cardholder must provide valid documents of involuntary job loss other than strikes and lockouts.
- The applicant must have been jobless for a consecutive period of 90 days or more within duration of 12 months before the submission of the application.
- The member should have spent at least 3 months as the cardholder before the date of the application.
For further details on job loss assistance, visit https://www.unionplus.org/hardship-help/job-loss-grant
The Union Plus cardholders meeting the necessary requirements and using the card for 3 months can apply for the hospital grant. Upon fulfilling the requirements, the cardholders can get a financial grant of $1200. Read more on the necessary conditions and application process for hospital assistance at https://www.unionplus.org/hardship-help/hospital-grant-union-plus-credit-cardholders.
The eligible Teamster Privilege and Union Plus cardholders can get a disability grant of $1600-$2700 depending upon the financial requirements. The cardholders must have used the credit card for at least 3 months before applying for the disability grant.
Manage Your Card Account Online
This is less of a benefit and more of a convenience for the Union Plus cardholders. On the account dashboard, you can take actions like managing your credit card account by Union Plus Card account login. You can also view and download the transaction history, pay bills, etc.
How to Apply for the Union Plus Credit Card
- Visit the webpage https://www.unionplus.org/benefits/money/union-plus-credit-card-program
- Click on the yellow tab titled- “Get the Card That is Right For You”
- You need to provide all the necessary personal information and union membership details accurately
- Follow all the instructions on the online application form to complete the process
The Final Verdict- Is It Right For You
Whether you should get the Union Plus Credit Card or not totally depends on your nature of expense using the card. This is not a regular card for saving money on everyday purchases. There is no such cash-back offer for grocery items or regular purchases. However, the cardholders can definitely benefit a lot by saving more and achieving special grants as stated above. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- unionpluscard login
- unionpluscard benefits
- UnionPlusCard Credit Card Login