Login or File Online for Unemployment Benefits in California
California Unemployment benefits login: To apply for the unemployment insurance benefits, the State of California Employment Development Department offers this service online to the residents of California. To b eligible for the same benefit, you must be out of work, currently looking for a job, and have worked in the last 18 months.
The same can be filed at the Employment Development Department’s website. Here we will discuss on Unemployment CA Login and their office phone number.
If you are out of work, have worked sometime in the last 18 months, and you lost your job through no fault of your own then you may be able to receive money from the State of California. The same help continues till you don’t find a job. The same can be filed at your own convenience.
File online for unemployment insurance benefits from the California Employment Development Department?
We are required with following:
- A computer or a device that have an active access to the internet connection is required.
- Your last job must be lost by no fault of yours own.
- Be sure you are currently looking for a work.
- In last 18 months, you must have worked sometime, somewhere.
- You must keep a basic thing in mind that you are physically able and ready to accept work offered.
- Before proceeding further keep all your personal and work history information handy.
Step By Step Guide
- Switch on the computers in the manner you usually do.
- When it is ready to use, double click on the browser you want to use.
- On the top of the page, on the address bar, enter the address of the State of California Employment Development Department so as to visit their website at link i.e. http://www.edd.ca.gov.
- When the website gets opened, take your mouse on the tab at the top of the page marked as “Unemployment” and then simply click on the link marked as “Apply for UI Benefits”.
- After the last page, on the page now that gets opened, click on the link that is marked as “Filing a Claim”, the same is present in the section that is halfway down the left hand side of the page that is marked under the name of “Filing for Unemployment Insurance”.
- Now under the step two of the claim process, click on the link marked as eApply4UI.
- Now follow the instructions on the website and click on the button that is marked with “Continue”.
- On the next step now, tick the box indicating that you have read it and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- As instructed on the website, simply complete the application form.
For more questions about filing for unemployment insurance, visit the FAQ link of the website at the link i.e. http://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/FAQs.html . Read more articles on rozyjos.
Most Related Terms:
- unemployment CA login/benefits calculator/application form
- California unemployment eligibility/phone number
- California unemployment office address
- ca unemployment online login