Netflix Plans Rental Service | Plans Pricing 2014Netflix is a company which is in a business of providing DVDS of movies and other TV shows episodes on rental basis. Anyone can avail the benefit of this service, condition he has to create account with the Netflix and subscribe with any of the plans offer by Netflix. There are thousands of movies available on Netflix and they keep on updating their site with new movies so that one can get all the new movies DVDs on Netflix on rental basis. On Netflix one can maintain the queue of his favorite movie so that it becomes easy for him to get the DVDs of that movie.
There are numbers of different plans and prices for their offers and they keep on making changes in their plans with time to time. Some of the plan and prices are below:
Previously there was some plan which is offered by Netflix where:
• One can have a DVD for one night at just for $ 2.99
• Pay $16 a month and have both: one DVD out at time with unlimited streaming services and if you want to select any one out of this two then you need to pay $8 a month.
But as it is found that number of Netflix consumer are cancelling accounts and opting Red box and Blockbuster Kiosk to watch and get movies so Netflix decided to make changes in their subscription plans which will again attract large group of people and the current customer get attached with Netflix.
• There are two unlimited plans in which you have to pay 7.99 $ per month in order to get one DVD and if you want to get two DVD you need to pay 11.99 $ per month and if you want to have Blu ray DVD then you have to pay extra cost of $2.
• There is one limited plan in which you have to pay 4.99 $per month and you can get one DVD at a time and two rental a month and also this plan allow to get two hours of streaming on a computer.
• They also have unlimited bundles plan in which you have to pay 15.98 $ for one DVD, for two DVDs you have to pay 19.98$, three DVs at $ 23.98 and four DVDs at 29.98 $.
• Netflix plans rental service 2014
• Netflix plans pricing
• Netflix new pricing plans 2014