books.zoho.com Login: Zoho CRM Free Edition Review
books.zoho.com Login: Zoho CRM is a Customer Relationship Management System for sales, marketing, and support. It provides multichannel support through a single system that includes conversation through email, live chat, phone, or social media. All the interactions are kept track for interaction rules and sales processes. Here we will discuss www.zoho.com/books login, books pricing, and free trial code.
Zoho CRM is designed to offer the customers better communication and connection to the experience. The system features various tools. Some of them are as follows:
- SalesSignals: The tool helps you get a better insight into customers’ activities in real-time and you can see in an organized way how they have interacted through marketing emails, websites, social media, etc.
- Email: This feature allows you to view the full history of correspondence with security permissions. It provides detailed reports and analysis of viewer stats, click-through rates, etc.
- Chat: The feature converts live chat into leads and create follow-ups. If there is a deal, it adds that too. You can view the history of contacts, leads, and customers.
- Telephone: This provides all the needed information from every call made or received. You can check missed calls. The tool features Phonebridge integration which allows making a call and viewing customer information together from the same place. It also lets you take notes for the next conversation as well as set reminders for customer follow-ups.
- Social: This helps you stay connected with customers through social websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. You can also find leads on it. You can create an important contacts stream as well as get instant updates when keywords are followed.
- In-Person: Zoho CRM includes Zoho mobile app to help its sales team; it helps them view notes before a meeting, take and store photographs of business cards, locate nearby prospects, map, and much more. It also features a calendar that helps you organize events, meetings, seminars, etc.
Zoho Books is online accounting software that provides back office operations, automates workflows, and keep manages accounts of the organization. It can be used for businesses of all sizes, consulting services, and marketing companies. It allows invoices to be prepared in 11 languages.
A Zoho Books 14-day free trial is available. If you want to continue the use of the software after that you can subscribe to it. There are three different plans including various features offered: The basic plan is available for $9 per monthly subscription, the standard plan for $19 a month; whereas the professional plan is for $29 a month. You can find details of the plan at its website www.zoho.com/books/.
The main features offered by Zoho Books are:
- Money In: It helps you figure out how much money your business is making. It generates automatic recurring invoices, payment thank-you notes, and payment remainders; you can send it to the customers online or through the mail. It provides many online payment gateways.
- Money Out: It helps you manage expenses and cash outflow. You can track outstanding balances with each of the vendors.
- Banking and Credit Cards: All your bank and credit card transactions can be recorded and monitored.
- Take On the World: It allows transactions in various currencies.
- Real-Time Collaboration: It helps you with authorization and you can set different permissions for different users.
- Stay on Top of Your Business: It provides insightful reports that help businesses in decision making process.
It also has features to prepare credit notes, send quotes, etc. The software integrates PayPal, Authorize.net, and PayPal Payflow. Zoho uses 256-bit SSL encryption technology to provide data security.
Data is also regularly backed up and kept secure. As it is web-based accounting software, you can access it anytime anywhere. Zoho Books app is available for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices too. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- zoho books login
- zoho login books
- books.zoho.com Login
- Zoho CRM Free Edition Review