Way to Turn off Xbox 360 Notification during Netflix
- Press the Guide button which is there on the center of your device and then the menu will come on your screen.
- Now on the menu page click the icon stating “settings” and then select “Notification” under preferences icon.
- Now you have to change you’re setting under “show during videos” under the sub section “show notification” and you will stop receiving those notification.
Way to remove recently watched movies history for Netflix from your Xbox
It is design in such a way that it is very easy for one to access the Netflix account and avail the benefit of their services. You have “Recently watched” menu on Netflix where you will get a list of all the movies which you have recently watched but if you want to hide the titles of the movies from other you can delete the title of the movie from the menu but there is one alternative way by which you can temporarily remove the recently watched movies.
- Visit the website www.netflix.xom and there click “Member sign in” icon, where provide your Email address and password in order to get sign in and then click “continue”.
- Now new web page will open in which you have to click “Your Account and help” and there below go to the “preference section” and click “change parental control settings” and change the setting to “rated G or below” and click “continue”.
- Now sign out from your account and restart your Xbox device and again sign in to your account and you will find that your recently watched movie is empty.
- turn off xbox notifications during netflix
- www.netflix.com login
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.
Netflix Guide By Rozy Jos