Triangle MasterCard issued by Canadian Tire is a widely used credit card in Canada with over 2.1 million customers. The Triangle MasterCard is issued by Canadian Tire Corporation Limited, a trusted company in Canada. There are three types of Triangle cards: Mater Card, World MasterCard, and World Elite Master Card. The use of these cards offers several benefits and rewards. There is no annual fee for the card. Here we will check how to follow Triangle.com/activate steps.
You can apply for the card online. It is easy to apply online. Once approved, you will receive the Triangle MasterCard in mail. Once received, you need to activate the card before you can use it.
The steps for Triangle.com/activate is simple and easy process. Following given are the steps on how to activate your card:
- Go to trangle.com/activation
- Visit the link ‘RECEIVED YOUR CREDIT CARD? Click Here to Activate’.
- Enter your card number and 3-digit security code displayed on back of your card in the fields specified. Click ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide information required to verify your identity.
- Create your 4-digit PIN if you don’t have it.
Your card will be activated immediately. You can use your card after 24 hours of activation.
Register your Triangle.com Card
You can register your Triangle.com card online. Once your register it, you can login to your card account and manage it online. You can check your balance, pay bill, view transaction and more. The registration is a simple process. You just need to provide information required. Your information is protected for privacy and security.
For more information about Triangle activate, you can visit the website www.ctfs.com/activate page.
More Related Queries:
- Check balance on my Canadian tire money card/ registration online/ Rewards phone number/ bank/ financial/ credit card app
- triangle mastercard activate