WebMD Account: Register for a WebMD My Account for Updates on Health
WebMD Account: In today’s world, most people are health conscious and they like to get good guidelines and advice. At the same time, they want health-related guidelines from reliable sources. WebMD, a health information service provider is one such trusted service and it provides exclusive services to its customers.
If you like to use these services, then you need to sign up for a My WebMD account. The signing-up process is very simple and easy and takes few minutes only.
Once signed up for a WebMD my account, you start receiving exclusive offers that are only for account holders such as free offers and coupons.
You get very good guidelines and suggestions for weight loss programs, information about vaccinations that your you and your family can go for, participate in over 100 specialty communities, and can receive many health and wellness newsletters and fans have access to WebMD magazine, etc.
WebMD is a leading American health information service corporation. It was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York. WebMD is a public health portal that includes symptom checklists, pharmacy information, drug information, blogs of physicians about particular health topics, etc.
It is a public website and one can also store personal medical information. It provides trustworthy information regarding health and health care and is accessed by millions over the world.
How can you Sign Up for a WebMD Account to receive updates on Health?
- You must have a computer with access to the internet.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Visit the website at http://www.webmd.com.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Provide your first name, last name, and email address into the specified boxes, confirm your email, create an appropriate password for your account, enter your birthday into the required box, select a gender from the drop-down menu, enter the zip code, and screen name into the specified boxes, select the subjects that you would like to receive newsletters about.
- Check the first box if you want to receive free offers and coupons and check the second box to indicate that you have read and agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions and then click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Complete the sign-up process following the given instructions. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- Webmd portal sign in/ registration/ create account
- WebMD Account