How to access Updox.com Practice Fusion Login
Updox has partnered with Practice Fusion to integrate EHR with Fax and document management services. It offers integrated electronic fax and document management capabilities to medical practices. Users can edit, tag, sign, route and send documents digitally to the patient chart. Here we will check steps for Practice Fusion login with access code, if you face any problem or error then read this guide till end.
Updox for Practice Fusion provides innovative and much cost-effective tools which completely transforms the way your practice communicates. It also helps practices improve efficiencies and increase revenue. It is much simple to get started; there are no up-front fees or any contract to be made. You can request for a free demo or get free trial.
Features of Updox for Practice Fusion
- It offers inbound and outbound faxing which allows for sending and receiving of a fax without waiting for signal and acted upon immediately.
- It is supported on mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad and one can access it on-the-go provided connected to internet.
- With just single sign-on, it provides for access to universal inbox and it makes easy online management of faxes.
- It allows for online editing and marks up of faxes.
- Incoming faxes can be tagged and organized into queues for efficient organization.
Updox for Practice Fusion Login
You need to login to start the authorization process for integrating your Practice Fusion and Updox documents.
- Go to www.myupdox.com/ui/html/oauth2/practicefusion.html
- Enter email address and password in the fields displayed in login window. Go to ‘Log in’ button.
- If you have any difficulty logging in, visit the link ‘Need help logging in?’ You will be assisted logging in to your account.
Get Started Updox for Practice Fusion
It is simple to get started. Follow the steps given below on how to get started:
- Go to www.updox.com/practice-fusion
- Enter the required information in the fields displayed in right pane. Click ‘Get Started’ button.