Eagleton Resort Owner: Eagleton Resort Bangalore Contact Number and Online Booking Process
Eagleton Resort Owner: Eagleton Golf Resort, is a luxurious resort in Bengaluru. Here we give inside pictures of Eagleton Golf Resort; you can see the luxury of them in these photos. If you want to book your holidays in this resort then visit the official website www.eagletonindia.com.
Address of Eagleton Resort Bangalore: 30th Km, Bangalore-Mysore Highway, Shyanamangala Cross, Bidadi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109, India.
Luxurious Services of this world class Eagleton Resort
- This resort has luxury facilities ranging from the helipad, a world-class swimming pool to the theater which Includes 2 Royal Club Suites, 3 Club Suites, 42 Executive Suites and 60 Deluxe Rooms.
- There is also a swimming pool and golf course for guests coming here.
- The daily charge of a deluxe room starts at around Rs 7,000.
- The resort-based Eagleton Golf Course is considered the best in India.
The exciting tourist places near the Eagleton Resort
The country’s third-largest banyan tree is 10 km away from the resort.
- This luxury resort is 22km away from Ramanagar. Ramanagar is one of the most fascinating places for trekking.
- The Palace of Triveni Sangam and Tipu Sultan is a few minutes away from this resort.
- Rangnathu Bird Sanctuary is a few hours away from here.
- The Historic City Mysore is 110 km away from this resort.
Just before the Rajya Sabha elections in Gujarat, the Congress, which was in crisis with the resignation of 6 MLAs, sent 44 MLAs to the Eagleton Golf Resort of Bangalore. 44 MLAs arrive at the resort on Saturday morning from Ahmadabad.
An official of the party’s state unit told on condition of anonymity that all Gujarat legislators from took flight from Ahmedabad to Mumbai in two groups and stayed at Eagleton Golf Resort in Bidadi on Mysore Road.
This world-class resort owner is Congress MP DK Sivakumar and his brother in the Karnataka Government, Minister DK Suresh. In Bengaluru, the dominant influence of DK Brothers MP DK Sivakumar and Minister DK Suresh is over and because of this, the Congress has entrusted the important responsibility of keeping the legislators ‘safe’ to both veteran leaders.
There are 182 seats in the Gujarat Legislative Assembly. Senior Congress leader Arjun Modhwadia told reporters before leaving Ahmedabad airport that what he had done in Goa, Manipur and Bihar, he is going to do the same in Gujarat. Our legislators are being threatened or they are being lured of money.
No outsiders are allowed till August 8:
- The ruling BJP could not break the Gujarat Congress legislators for voting for the Rajya Sabha, so the Congress government of Karnataka has made a chakkar security arrangement.
- On the outside of the resort, there is no room left on the board till 8th August.
- No outsiders are allowed inside the resort. Basically, the whole resort is booked for the MLAs.
MLA’s video coming out of Resort:
- On Friday night when Congress MLA came to the resort from Gujarat on the flight, many videos of that time have also been found.
- Someone says that your family is alone here, do not worry about it.
- In a crowded flight, a legislator tells the other that you sit down.
- There is tight security and no one is picking up the phone, however, MLAs’ photos and videos are coming out. They all are shooting videos and taking photos and sending it to friends but not speaking up openly about it.
- Many MLAs are lodged in the resort and can do cross voting in the election. Read more articles on rozyjos.
- eagleton resort bangalore contact number
- Eagleton Resort Owner