To activate a Sears credit card online simply visit Activate.SearsCard.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Activate. SearsCard.com is super easy to use and requires your card number and a valid email account.
Card members will be asked to provide their Sears card number, the primary and secondary cardholders’ last four digits of their SSN, the exact name of the cardholder as it appears on their Sears Card, and their date of birth.
Sears card members will be provided with a suggested email address they can use to register the card online.
How To Activate Sears Card Online
- Visit Active.Searscard.com, the official website of your sears card activation. Using your computer’s default search option, enter the official URL of the s website and then click the magnifying glass icon. Once you’ve opened searscard.com’s official site, follow the steps below to activate your card.
- You will be asked to enter information from your Sears card in the following step. The information required will include your sears card number, as well as the security code on the back of your card. Be careful when entering the information.
- Next, you’ll be requested to provide your personal information such as your name and date of birth, a working phone number, a verified email address, and your address. This information is not negotiable in any respect. The next option is available once you’ve completed all of the previous steps, but double-check the data you’ve entered.
- Setting your most important pin number to your sears card is the final step. When you’re trying to withdraw money from an ATM using your sears card, the pin number is the most important factor. Once you’ve successfully entered your pin number, press the submit button. Soon, you’ll be able to use your sears card. Your own sears credit card can now be used.
Can I Make A Sears Payment Online?
You can submit your payment using the online portal. First, you will need to register your Sears credit card. To do so:
- Go to the login page for your Sears credit card or Shop Your Way MasterCard.
- Click the “Register Your Card” link underneath the “Sign On” button.
- Enter your card number and select “Continue” to set up a user ID and password.
If you don’t know your card number, you can verify your identity by clicking “I don’t have my card on hand” and entering your name, Social Security number, and phone number.
Choose whether to receive a call or a text, accept the terms and click “Send Code” to continue registering your account.
Once your registration is complete, you can sign in at the login page to process your online payment.
Make sure you have your checking account information and bank routing number handy to complete the transaction.
How To Make a Sears Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Sears credit card, 24/7. Customers with a Sears Card can call the Sears Credit Card Services toll-free number at 800-917-7700 and follow the prompts to make a payment.
You can also opt for a customer service representative to assist you.
Assistance is also available for customers with other Sears credit cards, including the following:
- Sears MasterCard: 800-669-8488
- Shop Your Way MasterCard: 877-816-9063
Sears Credit Card Activation
Before you activate the Sears Card you received from Sears, please read the fine print in the cardholder agreement carefully. But how can you activate the Sears Card? The simple ways are the following:
- Online Activation
The easiest way to activate your Sears Card is through the Citibank website. If you are new to your Sears Card, this is a good way to activate it. You will need to access the Citibank portal to activate your Sears Card.
You can visit the Sears Cards activation page and enter the account information. They can also be used to access the activation process for the Sears Card.
On the Sears Card activation page, you’ll be prompted to enter the card number, the name used on the card, the security code, and the last four digits of your social security number.
Then, click Verify. Through a simple and direct process, you will activate your account.
- Phone Activation
If your Sears Card will not work online, then you should call the number on the back using this telephone. This number is the card’s toll-free number. You will either talk with customer service representatives or a machine.
Regardless of who you’re speaking to, you will have to supply the caller with details such as the Sears Card number, date of birth, and Social Security number.
You will need to use the keypad on your cell phone at this time. This process, however, is simple, and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
- Sears Card Activation through Mail
If activation by both of the methods listed above hasn’t worked, you may consider creating content by post. Rather than taking a trip to your mission, you can simply write a letter to them to activate the card for you.
In the correspondence, be sure to include your name as it appears on the card, date of birth, card number, and Social Security number.
Help When You Are Having Trouble Activating Your Card
If for any reason, you are not able to complete the activation using any of the prescribed methods, you are free to contact Citibank customer service staff or log in to Activate.Searscard.Com and comment your complaint. You will have to call the number: 1-800-815-7701. Read more articles on rozyjos.