Enjoy Benefits Login: Hilton Team Member Travel Program
Enjoy Benefits Login: Many companies treat their employees in a special way and provide the best of luxury. The Hilton hotel, a name in the hotel industry considers its employees the most valuable and has come up with a special program called Hilton Team Member Travel Program.
A full-time or part-time employee enjoys the benefits of the Hilton Team Member Travel Program Login. The program offers its employees to book rooms with discounts for themselves and their families at any of the thousands of Hilton locations across the world.
What Is The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
It is a very recognized name in the hotel industry. It has its presence in 78 countries with about 540 hotels and resorts. It is very popular for hospitality, amenities, and services provided it. They are very innovative and provide very comfortable, smart, and luxurious rooms.
In a view to reward its customers, it offers The Hilton Team Member Travel Program login which provides a special offer for its employees to book rooms with discounts at all Hilton locations. It is open to all regular full-time as well as part-time employees. To get benefit from the program, the employees can sign up for it online.
How to Enjoy the Benefits of The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
- You must have a computer with access to the internet.
- You must be a regular full-time or part-time Hilton employee working in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic.
- You may only use the program for leisure travels.
- Visit the website at http://www.hilton.com/tmtp and then go to the “Begin Here!” button.
- Enter required information regarding work location as instructed.
- Search for available hotels at the location and dates according to your requirement.
- Go through the available room detail and then pick the one that fits you the best.
- Provide your personal information and billing information in the specified box and reserve the room you have picked.
- Go to the Human Resources Department at your work location and ask for a signed Travel Passport. Take the passport with you for check-in at the hotel in which you have reserved a room.
- For any further information, you can refer to the FAQ page. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- team member travel program
- hilton team member travel program
- Enjoy Benefits Login