Way to Improve Netflix Streaming
- To stream videos from Netflix and get good DVD quality video it is very important to have good connection speed whether you use broadband connection or wireless connection. It is advisable to have connection speed of 700 Kbps or at least 2.4 Mbps in order to stream video easily and with good quality picture.
- If you are not sure about the connection speed than just check the same with your ISP so that you can increase the speed if it is required to stream videos.
- If you are using wireless Wi-Fi for internet connection than it is advisable to keep computer closer to your router so that a strong signal can be maintain and you won’t find any disturbance in getting constant connection.
- While streaming videos from Netflix it is advisable to close all the other programs, which are running on your computer so that your internet speed get slow down.
- Do not download any music file, other movie file or any other activity as this may create problem while streaming videos from Netflix.
- Try to clear all file which is not useful from your computer by using “free up disk place” features in the control panel s that you’re hard drive get more space which will help to improve your computer processing speed.
- Try to avoid over heating to your computer so it is recommended to keep the pc into some cool, properly-ventilated environment.
Way to Make Netflix faster on the Wii
- It is recommended to close all the other program in order to increase the speed of Wi-Fi so that you can stream video easily
- Just check it that your Wi-Fi is on and see to it that none of your other cable is unplugged and if you find any of the cable which is unplugged then plug it back in order to avoid disturbance.
- It is advisable to keep you Wii closer to router as it may possible if the Wii is far from the router it will lose it signal and which will automatically create problem in streaming videos from Netflix.
- If you are sure that your WIi is working properly but you are having problem with your internet than contact ISP so that they can guide you or solve your problem.